1) Texas' attempt at a Space Needle
2) Me, apparently really excited about the Alamo
3) Nordia, 7th grade writing teacher, got suckered into an elementary demonstration on how to do origami of some sort. She was too nice to say no and politely folded her yellow paper while pretending to be interested for an inordinate amount of time.
4) Bookland. This area of the conference was made up of row after row of kiosks and books stands. Free books. Discount books. Author signings. This was often our spot to meet up. We would text each other with things like. "meet you in Bookland @ 12:30 after session G."
5) A night shot of the Alamo