Friday, September 12, 2008

The 6th grade team


One of the last days of school this past year, we took our kids on a field trip to a small theatre in Harlem. Afterwards, we spent some time at Jackie Robinson Park and let the kids blow off some steam. 

One thing led to another and soon we were jumping off this stage to capture the most ridiculous picture. As gravity set in, one of us bit the dust. I won't call them out but I'll just say it wasn't me.

From left to right:
Me, Shaquana, Kristen, Jason

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You guys have FUN written all over!! :)

Hope your school year is going well Andrew!

I'm back to teaching in a classroom... 2nd grade ... and am LOVING it!

Anonymous said...

What a cool picture. I would love to fly to NY and visit you in your classroom - I'll bet you are a great teacher!!